Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Reminiscing

2 more days to go before I sit down in the examination hall scribbling for the paper. I just cant set my mind on studying straight for 4 hours so I've got my blogskin change and add a new entry. Well, there isn't really anything to update at this point of time whereby there's no interesting happening or any happy moments happening. I was reminiscing memories of the secondary days while trying to study. Many things happened and have a great impact on me, it makes me realise and grown alot. I think I'm very blessed to have my 7in1 family, my cousin Tina (closest with) and my family, and not forgetting the many inspirational teachers that had taught me in past 10 years. I was thinking about him and I realise I was pretty obstinated at that time, thinking back bring a smile on my face. Memories are flooding my mind as I'm typing this entry, you never realise how one person or many people actually affect you till you recall and "revisit" those memories that are locked in the 'memory bank'.

I am thinking of going back to BSS for the teacher day celebration, anyone going back? Tag and let me know, i think celebration will be on Thurs, 31 august. I will find out the details and post after my exams which will end quickly (23 Aug). Till then, so long. Take care.

P/S: To 7in1, besties, friends, everyone who are having exams soon, ALL THE BEST and work hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home